Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BUSY and PREPARE.

Recently, i have been busying with my final project, final digital portfolio, final assignments, everything just in final. Graduating soon. Start to really worry about my future career. Actually, nth much to talk about.

Well. talk about yesterday when i went to surf with my friends in sunway lagoon. Erm... it is school holidays, but i don't really saw any "hot chicks" <-- quite use oftenly recent. Anyway, there is a hot girl went to surf yesterday, but is not available anymore. Her boyfriend was there too. Yesterday was the most serious injure i got since i start surfing. My head been knock by her surfboard then fall into the water when i pass by her and surf smoothly. Then dizzy awhile in the water. Finger been knock by the board too. Well. i also don't know how come her board (the behind one) can knock my head also. Hm..really nothing to talk about the recent life. just busying with my work.

2 comments:

sadhu said...

hey, ur works looked good!

weipeow said...

Thank U banyak banyak