Sunday, January 25, 2009

7 hours drive.

First time drive back to my beloved hometown - Kota Bharu, Kelantan. With my little blacky Honda Jazz ofcourse. Took leave on the 23rd January friday to have an early drive back for chinese new year to avoid traffic jam. This is the first time, therefore, i'm actually not sure and also don't know how long it actually take for me to drive back from KL to KB(Kota Bharu). Check google map.

Did you see that! 7 hours 53 mins!!! But it was just approximately 7 hours for me. I think, consider slow already. But still standy. It was quite an experience that i never thought of there were alot of beautiful scenary along the way. Especially after the small town call Raub in Pahang. For those who love taking photo, you have to try. Although is a little bit too long, i think it still worth it. Too bad that i don't own any DSLR and also no time to stop by and capture any of them. Peaceful i feel~... green~. waterfall~. wind~. arhhh~...

I love Honda Jazz. ^^ Want to know more about my hometown? it's just...peace!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah~
really very very far~
far then penang n JB
4 hours 30 mins
i tak boleh tahan liao!

sadhu said...

很有才華

weipeow said...

哈哈..
你什么啦...什么很有才华.

傻掉.~