Tuesday, February 10, 2009

red malacca night

"let's go Malacca!!". Suddenly, this line appear inside a conversation with few of my friends. And it was 0530 pm already. We are like, "OK! let's rock!". And within few minutes, get myself prepare and also borrow DSLR camera and piiiuuuuuuuu~.. (thanks carmel for the camera!). By the way, this is the first time i hold a DSLR camera and snap for so long. Let's see what i get.
We went to a pasar malam. I actually forgot the name for that place. Anyone can help me? It start from "J".
Oh well.. this is actually an accident shot. I was testing the camera settings and this auntysuddenly turn back and was actually talking to her friends. and... ya...it was... not purposely. Anyway, aunty looks very happy yo!
Oh well.. valentine's day. =.=

It would be nice if there is a "Jambatan Tan Kim Long". Then i can stand on that bridge can shout:"Ini jambatan bapa saya! HOHOHO!"

A nice place to "pak tor". "dating"

eat...

eat.. eat..

eat.. eat.. eat..

eat.. eat.. eat.. eat..!

16 comments:

miss momo said...

koko 啊
the street start wif "J'' 1 is Jonker Street la ..

TianChad田七摄影 said...

You should own a DSLR soon ;p
The photo are nice!!

I even didn't saw some of the corner of Melaka even though I am one of the Melaka Kakii.

Anonymous said...

nice photo~
ur china girl at where?

weipeow said...

miss momo, mui mui 啊! Thank you o. this is how i interact with my readers by asking question that i already know. HAHAHA ^^

永遇乐, i wish i able to own 1 too soon. but too many things need to consider. saving money. Thanks for your compliment.

roxanne, china girl ofcourse is in China la.. aiyo.hahah!

Anonymous said...

I also wanna go larh.. Promised Siang wanna go someday, just like she promised me to come to Penang.. the only difference is she finally got here after 2 years and 9 months, but I never got there.. Hehe =p

Anonymous said...

=.=
yesterday u say shoot china girl

Anonymous said...

aiyer..apa ni~tak ada thank me kah? i help u boro de neh~lolx~ya lo,u say shoot china girl de,where is it?

mirxu ♡ said...

the satay thr is niceeee...
miss momo.. i m missing the satay..!

p/s. nice photoss =D

vjan said...

Itu street panggil "Jonker street/鸡场街"~
Nice photo yo.....n cute banner,haha!

weipeow said...

ice, thank u thank u iceeee~
did i said i shoot china gal? NO lo.!

nico, thank u

weipeow said...

vjan, i know already. ^^
cute leh the banner..like me keh~
HOHOHO!

sadhu said...

nice ^^

Unknown said...

nice photosss... lalala

random_ifa said...

oh!!! nice photo!!!! O_O I saw that red color picture on the video lab punya desktop. nice!

EL O said...

nice photos!

ashe said...

HAHAHAHA!!...'ini jambatan bapa saya!'...really got me cracking!!..lol