Thursday, January 3, 2008

2007 / 12 / 31 Genting new year eve



Hmnn.. what a new year eve celebration at genting. An unexpected new year program too for myself. I was actually thinking that what kind of spaghetti should i cook for myself on my own that day.(eat alot of spaghetti recent..)

I saw alot of lenglui(s)..couples..and much much more. Hmn.. but fortunately i got leng lui(s) too to accompany me for that. haha..That was the first time i celebrate new year eve at genting. erm..quite a wonderful experience. but, if there are more friends joining together, i think it will be more FUN! Anyway, still enjoy! Thanks to xiao bao, ying rui, hedy and mia <-- is not malaysia internationa aerospace.. ><




Fantastic fireworks ar...still got some pictures, later upload again la..><

2 comments:

sadhu said...

pic looked good ya...

Anonymous said...

wow, peow you ar3e so fuckign hansem! i wanna have your baby! =D pleaseeeeeee!