Friday, June 6, 2008

no title punya blog.

well well.. almost about 1 week already since i back from my little hometown, Kota Bharu. Erm.. jogging, yam cha, hang around with friends, playing with my 2 dogs and dye my hair.

recently staying in my ex-classmates house for temporarily. and i found out that i quite an "inconvenience cost" for them and for myself as well.

reason that i stay together with them? - we gonna work together in the future, so it better that we live together. And they already paid the rental for current room until september. whichmean, we will move to another larger house but not a room only in the end of august. ( anyone know is there any apartment for rent in sunway or subang area? budget max.RM800 )
i'm now job-less. and only will start work in the middle of June. i have rejected the previous job offer from the jln ipoh one (for those who know la..). because of some several reasons and problems. so sorry for dissapointing. (for the boss)

quite unwilling to type this blog. lazy. not much text for this blog. just see...
a present for waixian

and i have bought a new toy. The name of the toy called "Egg Qee". Their figure looks like an egg and the size as well is also the size of the real egg.

please help me to create this "yellow fella" a name. i have no ideas.

and this is my new hair color. the eye too ugly. and the main thing is my hair. ^^

my favourite drink.

5 comments:

vjan said...

Lagoon Perdana quite cheap actually...

Anonymous said...

Oww! Sakit telinga!!! You like to bully your toys hor~

Oh, many people say the toy you gave me looks like hello kitty from pics, and then they gave it a name: Brain Boy after they saw it (I accidentally brought it to KL that day).

Lemme think a while bout the name.. tell you again~

~sHu ShU~ said...

the dolls are cute!
i also want~

Sher Reen said...

Hey , I like your yellow fella.. very cute neh!! you know where got sell ? lol

weipeow said...

to all leng chai and leng lui,

the toys are available in Sunway Avenue section. There is a toys shop near game shop there. (i forgot what is the name of the shop). But you guys go sunway avenue there find. There are more others variety of toys. COOL~