Friday, December 26, 2008

piu's christmas

Now, here is the new update. Was waiting to update photos from Penang trip. But, since i do not own camera anymore, so i do not have any chances to take any photos during the trip. Hence, i waiting for my friend to send me all the photos. While waiting, i think i should just post up what i did during the christmas. Oh well, it's still a normal christmas that still wishing the same thing to comes true.
However, it is still the christmas that i receive most presents ever. COOL. We, in kelantanise, or should i says, me, or most of the chinese here are buddist. So, the christmas mood does not as "christ-mood" as in KL, although KL is not also having great "christ-mood". (someone commented this, not me.)

one of my christmas present!
BAG PACK dream comes true.
she was drunk.another "drunky"

1 comment:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Happy Christmas ;p
You can wish she wasn't drunk