Tuesday, January 5, 2010

marathon trip

Was having a short holidays last 2 weeks during christmas. It was a 1 week marathon vacation to Kota Bharu (my hometown) -> Penang (my second hometown) -> Ipoh (my dreamt hometown) -> Kuantan (my 表妹(cousin) hometown) and back to my hometown again before i fly back to KL from there.

Planned this trip since few months back. Basically it would be a very busy period during year end as designer and tutor in The One, but yet i still able to on leave..HOHOHO!. Just with a reasonable reason, i applied it 4 months before it.
Nah nah nah...! This is my marathon map around the peninsular. And i DRIVE all the way! You might think i'm crazy, but i like driving. =p. From the day i start drive from my hometown way to penang and kuantan and back to my hometown again..it tooks me... eee... 1 ..2 ...2 ..4 days. It was kinda rush. Hmn...should plan better next time.

And i actually drive 1,239km in these 4 days. Actually more than that. Go buy TOTO. 1239
有万能有惊喜有快乐! 发啊!


This is what i always do when i'm in my hometown. Other than meeting old friends, play with dogs, helping up mummy's works, i sleep alot, goyang here and there.

First stop, PENANG. Celebrating christmas over there, it was fun! And luckily we did not went to Gurney during Christmas Eve, in fact, we are at Batu Feringgi. Wuhu!..

After 3 days 2 night in Penang, we straight speed to Kuantan. On the way to Kuantan, we were actually stop at IPOH to have our break-fast! Fast one! Yet, still consider another stop over there la...

Just right after we reached KUANTAN, no waiting anymore. Immediately go to Teluk Cempedak to have my enjoyable time. SURFING! That's was tired because i surf with my empty stomach since breakfast. (we reached kuantan around 4pm) ROCKS!!!

Not much photos taken, but still you can check up some in my fb photos. (tired to upload photos)

Who going with me next time? >;P

3 comments:

Drizzles said...

cool...
that was nice...
should go on foot or bike next time
hah

sadhu said...

drive all the way to singapore.. haha.. or thailand

weipeow said...

Drizzles, let do it!
sadhu, it will happen!