Monday, September 15, 2008

meefen's wedding

Last weekend, i was attending my friend wedding dinner. It was located somewhere else very far which I forgot where is it already. Somewhere north of selangor? I lost the invitation card… sorry. Hehe..~
They are all actually my friends that we went to Taiwan together. All of us are from different state. The trip was organized by Youth Malaysian Movement (马来西亚青运) http://www.ymm.org.my/. In fact, if not mistaken, they organize the trip once a year to Taiwan.
Photo sharing. (sorry for the low quality of the photos. it's not originally from me also. ><)

She is the one. (i do looks like "ah pek"(oldman)here.)

i didn't know that i can be that "pinky", thanks to shuyan. =.=

my beloved "sis".

This is what we usually do in Taiwan. Doing funny/silly posing.

Well, you can't blame me for sitting like that. The whole night was listening to aunty and uncle singing old songs. Those really dam very old one. Somemore the mtv. ><

i found out this dish very interesting. (half roasted pork half roasted chicken)
I not sure what it means to the chinese. (半猪半鸡? 半鸡半猪?)

6 comments:

sadhu said...

had fun...

kellie♥ said...

hey
you din wear your WHITE DAMN SHUAI blazer ar?
hahah

looked quite fun :)

sadhu said...

標啊
我之前那間公司要請 wed designer 咧
你下篇日記宣傳一下看你有沒有朋有有興趣, 老闆人很好的, 不用擔心...

這是公司的網站 http://www.weblite.com.my, 可以在 career 那裡上傳;履歷表, 或者直接傳給老闆, jeff@weblite.com.my

Anonymous said...

是不是台灣觀摩團呢?
還是其他的呢?

我明年想再去!
努力!!!

weipeow said...

是啊..
是台湾观摩团.

请问你是谁.?

Anonymous said...

how i wish i could join u all...
long long long long long time didnt meet u all ~~~
hope everyone's fine there^^