Sunday, September 21, 2008

mighty muggs

Remember i was window shopping with my friend last few weekends. Then i pass by a toys shop called, "Graffiti toys". I not sure about the name. Anyway.. i quickly go into the shop and see whether i can found any nice toys or not. At first, the ironman figure was attracted me to go into the shop. Then, i found there are some cute figure toys displayed at a corner. It's named "mighty muggs". My eyes was totally on them..no other places but just them.!!!


There are lots more. If not mistaken, the price is only RM80 each. The size not sure..the height around an A4 paper size? But anyhow, they are really dam cute. I like the new ironman design and for your information, they got 2 version of ironman design which is the old and the new one. The old one is which we saw those animate storyboard animation design during our childhood.
Wait me. mighty muggs..you will be mine.! Or..to all my dear friends, you know la..28th November is my big day..Er Hem!.... although for the day to come is still long, you can start to plan already.. HAHAHA. ><

2 comments:

Eve said...

I was wondering when you would be posting about this hahaha!

vjan said...

Damn cute man,but i can tell u, only >RM50 each la, quite cheap, with big size,dunno now got raise price onot la.
N the size not over an A4 paper.
Wei,now many already sold out la,need to find one ah.....