Friday, October 10, 2008

you people please get lost . 你们死早点

Today i received a call from my mom,:"you dad got hit/strike/punch by people!". I was shock and the same time very angry after i heard the story.

My dad is a driving instructor in my hometown where lots of malay there. (kota bharu, kelantan) Recently, my dad received a customer call and wanted to start her lesson from my dad's company. In order to get a driving licence, you need to go through lots of steps and exam or workshop. The customer is actually go through a few steps or maybe the begining step from other driving instructor(malay) in wakaf bharu before she calls my dad. So, the customer quit half way and goto my dad's company without letting the malay driving instructor know. And my dad does not know about that.

Then, today my dad went to pick up his customer. He also received a call from a malay guy saying,"helo..ini driving school dari XXX". Then my dad replied with the almost same thing courteously. Then the malay guy does not speak anything else and cut off. My dad feel very weird and decide to ask the customer when he meet her somewhere else later.

Just when my dad wanted to asks the customer, suddenly there are two malays walking toward my dad and hit my dad head with a belt buckle. My dad was bleeding. The other malay guy was actually wanted to punch my dad somemore after that, but when they saw my dad bleeding until the whole shirt become RED, they ran away. They thought that my dad took their customer and business, but actually my dad wasn't know about that. The customer also didn't mentioned.

After went to hospital. My dad still phone to the malay instructor to explain. But, my dad is the victim!! Come on!!!!!. My dad does not want to make a police report because when we make police report, they will get more angry and might making things more worst. And my dad says,"no need to make police report, for our own good, to protect our business flow." I really feel speechless, is because i have to agree what my dad had just saids. But, they really XXXXX, haven't makes thing clear then go to hit people. How can they like that.! You better don't do it again. If not, i want you to live your rest of your life in JAIL.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After this case, the customer family call up to my dad and apologize. What for.!!!!

I have never type out impolite words in my blog. Thanks to you people. FUCK!
Anything happens to my dad, i will KILL you!.. I WILL!

5 comments:

Ben said...

well, the world has too many stupid bugger!hope ur dad's alrite now.send my regard from his ex-student aka me, la. ;)

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HELL!
Wish your dad recover soon...

project3 aka Kennie said...

sorry to heard that and angry to listen to the incident

Joanne said...

Peow-Peow.. don't worry, these animals will get their punishment. I believe they will! Later i go take my smelly shoes and "Tah Siew Yan" for u and your family. Make the animals and their whole family 'sui' kau-kau!!! *Hugs*

weipeow said...

ben: thanks ben.

xian湘: thank you. really what the hell lo.

kenny & joanne: thanks for console. ^^